Your New Role
The role is responsible for managing and developing the IT onboarding process for our carriers, whilst establishing new and maintaining existing relationships. Working within the IT team the role reports to the Head of IT and Business Change.
- Point of contact for the carrier management team for all carrier IT integrations
- Managing the technical onboarding process for new carriers and customers – communicating time frames and setting the internal and external expectations
- Directing the development team with integration of carriers on to our Pro Carrier platform
- Maintaining the relationship between Pro Carrier and the carrier’s IT teams
- Liaising with marketing to ensure we are communicating these integrations clearly and efficiently
- Playing an active role within the IT team contributing to the development and growth of the team and the business.
What you’ll need to succeed
To achieve all of that, you will be able to demonstrate and show evidence of:
- Clear communication skills
- Activity reporting
- 2-5 years’ experience in the ecommerce industry
- Industry/ecommerce experience – carrier and marketplace interactions
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Attention to detail is critical
- Communications skills are paramount
- Manage developments to time frames
- Embrace change
- Ability to work in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Positive approach
What you’ll get in Return
In return, you can expect to be given considerable responsibility for implementation, and work closely with a small leadership team where your efforts and success will be noticed.
We offer a competitive renumeration package, including free gym membership, private medical care and an employer pension contribution of 5% (based on the employee contributing 5%).
We are an equal opportunities employment business and agency working on behalf of our clients and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.