About Pro Carrier:
Established in 2019, Pro Carrier is the exciting new cross border ecommerce delivery arm of DG International. The guiding principle of Pro Carrier is to allow our customers to find sending parcels cross border as simple as sending parcels within the UK. In offering a range of global delivery options, supported by a choice of final mile delivery partners, and backed up by smart and intuitive IT solutions, Pro Carrier has taken a fresh look at how we can support our customers to achieve cross border growth simply and effectively.
DG International was established in 2009 to provide high levels of customer service to a range of clients importing into the UK from Asia via sea and air. The company has grown rapidly since then and now offers a range of logistics services across diverse industry sectors.
DG’s growth has been underpinned by a commitment to a set of shared values that creates a high-performance culture. We have employed self-motivated people who are empowered to make decisions to accelerate our growth.
DG is poised for significant growth, with a strategy to grow to double in size over next three years, with Pro Carrier being at the forefront of that plan. The leadership team is experienced, dynamic and client-centric, and the focus for growth is around new technology offerings that compliment current services and additional market share from emerging markets.
- Point of contact for the onboarding team for all Customer IT integrations.
- Managing the technical onboarding process for new customers - communicating time frames and setting the internal and external expectations.
- Directing the onboarding team with regards to integration of customers on to our Pro Carrier platform
- Maintaining the relationship between Pro Carrier and the customer integration expectation.
- Liaising with onboarding manager to ensure we are communicating these integrations clearly and efficiently
- Playing an active role within the onboarding team contributing to the development and growth of the team and the business.
What You’ll need to Succeed
To achieve all of that, you will be able to demonstrate and show evidence of:
- Activity reporting
- 2-5 years’ experience in the ecommerce industry
- Industry/ecommerce experience - carrier and marketplace interactions
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong Communications skills
- Manage developments to time frames
- Embrace change
- Ability to work in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Positive approach
What you’ll get in Return
In return, you can expect to be given considerable responsibility for implementation and work closely with a small leadership team where your efforts and success will be noticed.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, including free gym membership, private medical care and an employer pension contribution of 5% (based on the employee contributing 5%). We also offer free snacks (Chocolate, Fruit, Crisps, Protein Bars, Protein Shakes, Soft drinks etc) Pay day treats (free lunch or breakfast on us!), Company social events via our social committee, Employee of the month awards (a £500 bonus if you win!) plus many more!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.